Some weeks these Random 5 on Friday posts are very easy to do; on those weeks I seem to have more to say than just 5 random things. Then there is weeks like this one. What did I do this week?
1. A friend of mine from church frequently shops at Goodwill and I keep meaning to take her advice and visit on a Monday. On Sundays and Mondays Goodwill has one color tag that is $1.29. Doesn’t matter what it is. Throughout the whole week there will be one color tag that is 50% off. I took two teens in search of clothes. I got two shirts and skirt and my 14 year old got a skirt and a pair of shorts. My oldest purchased some things as well but not one of us found an item for $1.29. We had the cart loaded with lots of items to try on but alas many things looked better on the hanger than on us. (I love my new skirt though it is a little too big.)
2. I was warned that zucchini plants can be quite prolific. I think those people lied. Two plants and I only have one poor zucchini. I think Honeybear planted them too close together. We both agree they should have been watered and weeded more. *Sigh* I really wanted lots and lots of zucchini.
3. It’s really bad for you. I know it’s really bad for you. But *sigh* my most favorite pizza in all the world is Pizza Hut Pepperoni Lover’s Pan Pizza. I’m craving pizza. Pan Pizza. This.is.not.good.
4. I should think about when the first day of school should be. I should maybe even make some lesson plan stuff in Homeschool Tracker. Summer is rapidly disappearing. If I keep putting off the school planning does that mean I can put off the end of summer?
5. I am really excited to get a chance to play and then review The Presidential Game. It should be shipping soon. Review won’t be until September though :D
Come check out this week’s edition of Random 5 on Friday!