Yes, I know it is Saturday but I wouldn’t let myself post this yesterday because I wanted to get my book review and giveaway posted for The First Christmas Night. I don’t like posting twice in one day to my blog if I can avoid it. It just doesn’t feel right to not post for days in a row and then post multiple posts in one day. I just can’t do it.
So here’s this week’s Randomness or Roundup or Random Thoughts
1. On Tuesday November 19th my husband and I celebrated 19 years of marriage. Tailorbear, Turtlegirl, and Supergirl created a romantic “restaurant” feel for our special dinner which the girls helped cooked. Tailorbear even provided classical dinner music through her Spotify account for us!
2. Because Boobear is a music student, we get free/discounted tickets to the different music concerts presented. On our anniversary there just happened to be a Symphony Concert. Guess what? They did excerpts from Handel’s Messiah. Two of the college choirs provided the voices. I love the Messiah.
3. Also on Tuesday I got my email from Kate, Director of Product Reviews, letting me know that I was accepted for another year on the Crew! I am so excited! I joined the Crew in June of 2010 and it has been such a blessing for me and for my whole family. Looking forward to another year (starting in January!) of wonderful products and making new friends.
4. I started following the ideas of Trim Healthy Mama in the beginning of August. Today I am 15 pounds less of a person . I think I have a pair of jeans that I am just going to have to get rid of. They are “uncomfortably too big”. Never ever thought I would ever think of anything as uncomfortably too big but I’m getting tired of having to keep pulling them up when they start to fall down.
5. I am really bummed that we don’t have cable or satellite dish so I cannot watch the 50th Anniversary Special for Doctor Who. I had to console myself by going to a local shop that specializes in British treats. It’s a tea shop and a store. I really wanted to sit and order something like “Adipose soup” or the “River Song sandwich” but I didn’t have time so settled for “Don’t Blink Mini-Vickies” to bring home.
Come join us over at the Pebble Pond for this week’s Edition of Random 5 on Friday!