It’s Friday again! I love this meme. I get to pick five random things to chat about with my readers!
1. Today is my sister’s birthday. As usual I have forgotten to mail a card. I am *lousy* with things like cards and letters. I doesn’t mean I don’t love my friends and family it just means I do a lousy job of keeping track of cards and dates.
2. Great Lent started this week. We made it to liturgy on Wednesday night and we’re planning to make it tonight. I love the Friday night pre-sanctified liturgies because they are followed by “Soup Supper and Talk”. Every year Father gives a mini-class and they have always been so interesting!
3. Cucumbers make a great scoop for pico de gallo. I wanted chips and salsa but I needed to not eat too many chips. The cucumbers taste better with pico de gallo than with ranch. Just saying.
4. I published my first review for the 2014 Review Crew this week. It’s a chore planner by Motivated Moms. You need to check it out!
5. Honeybear didn’t go completely clean shaven. He’s got a close clipped goatee. He’s been trying out a pair of contacts this week. He’ll try another brand next week and then make a decision as to which he likes best. We all keep doing double takes as we try to get used to his new look. He’s handsome so I guess I’ll keep him.