This actually a Five Things from the past few weeks since I haven't posted a Five Things for a couple of weeks. (Have I even posted one in May???!!!)
1. We finally got our van back. We did not have it back in time for Pascha but we got back in time for Mother's Day. Thanks to some wonderful, giving, sweet friends though we were all able to make it to the services. We didn't get a a family photo but Boobear and did this selfie on Pascha!
2. Boobear has finished all her requirements for being a music minor. She will be focusing on her senior year on her new major and a second minor in Religion. She won't be taking private piano, piano ensemble, or even choir next year. I'm bummed but I'm glad I got to see her in all the recitals that she did for Freshman, Sophomore and Junior years.
3. Aren't these gorgeous! My oldest brought them home for me for Mother's Day!
4. Supergirl has been begging to do art like her sisters. We finally got around to starting ARTistics Pursuits. She is so proud of her vase and flowers.
5. Tailorbear took some great photos of Turtlegirl. I think we'll be using this one, maybe, for High School Graduation Announcement!