Blog Walk Tour Week 4
(Thanks to Debbie at Dbbie’s Digest for the Blog Walk graphic.)
1. Brittney at King Alfred Academy has been blogging for a few years now. She’s inspired me to work on my morning routine.
2. Bethany has some great home schooling posts over at Confessions of An Organized Homeschool Mom. I saw several posts about portfolios that look very helpful. I enjoyed her post about changing her blog.
3. I can’t decide what I like best about I Can't Decide. <grin> Briana has some great photos on her side bar.
4. Mrs. Taffy blogs at My Life on A Taffy Pull. I especially appreciated her two posts showing her creative ways of dealing with homemade bread that didn’t turn out quite right.
5. Check out the My Story tab at Losing My Tale. What a blessing to read!
6. Cassie blogs over at Made in His Image. Cassie and I are FB fans and I’ve been following Cassie’s blog since the end of May but I didn’t recognize it today because she’s given it a whole new look. Check out how she is celebrating her husband’s new career!
7. Serenades and Solace is a blog about an Australian family of 4. I’m adding to my recipe “try list” with a couple of soup recipes from this blog but as it is winter there and summer here I’ll be waiting until it is winter here.
8. Catherine at Our Village is a Little Different is just getting started with her blog. It will be fun to see her blog develop over this year as she reviews for the Crew.
9. There is a lot of information over at SisterTipster's Tell'n It! If you like free stuff or entering give aways, be sure and stop by Sister Tipster’s blog frequently.
10.We are very blessed on the Crew to have a Special Needs Liaison crew mate. For reviews with a perspective for special needs check out: Wynfield's Musings . As a mom of a girl with learning (and other) issues, I’ll be looking for Wynfield’s Musings!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your design is very cute! :-) Nice to "meet" a fellow crew mate.ReplyDelete
Hi, and thanks for stopping by on last week's blog walk.ReplyDelete