Blog Walk Tour Week 5
(Thanks to Debbie at Debbie’s Digest for the Blog Walk graphic.)
1. Cheryl blogs at Buckaroo Days. Her son is adorable. In addition to TOS Reviews, she says about what they are learning. Check out the post about the rain gauge.
2. Christine is the mother of one daughter. She blogs her reviews and blogs about her curriculum over at Our Homeschool Reviews.
3. I just love the title of this blog: Reed, Party of 6. Maybe it appeals to me because my family is also a “party of 6”. Her family certainly looks like they enjoy being together.
4. Training Hearts at Home What a great blog title. She has a beautiful family as well as a beautiful blog! I’ve enjoyed the ;pictures she has posted.
5. Cindy at Along The Way has a well established blog. What is it about blog title this week. I am just really enjoying these titles. The Full title of Cindy’s blog is Along the Way Our Journey as We Laugh, Learn and Play. She has a zucchini pizza recipe that would go well with my zucchini brownie recipe.
6. I Love Science! This is Cindy’s blog for reviews. You can read a bit about her from post from February.
7. I have been following Through the Calm and Through the Storm for a long time. Cristi is a friend of mine from a homeschooling email loop. I’m so thrilled that she and I are both on the crew this year. Be sure and read about her daughter’s journey. It is an amazing journey that glorifies God.
8. Created for Home has a beautiful blog design! Her children are so adorable and it will be fun to read about Bugs’ first official school year.
9. Over at Tractors and Tire Swings the homeschool mom of 2 boys shares about her homeschool and homestead. I also found another recipe to add to my “try list”. I love the names she uses for her two boys.
10. The author of Guiding Light Homeschool has been such and encouragement to me since the Crew started in June. One of these weeks I plan to join in her Walk with Jesus meme.
You can click here for my other Crew Blog Walk tours.