Blog Walk Tour of the Crew Week 6
(Thanks to Debbie at Debbie’s Digest for the Blog Walk graphic.)
1. Deanna over at Deanna’s Corner is a member of the same mini-crew! TOS Crew has small mini-crews assigned to a First Mate Mentor. You can check out what her latest post is by checking my sidebar.
2. Denise blogs at Light, Liberty, and Learning. She’s been experimenting with different templates and background designs. I enjoyed reading her quotes tab.
3. At Bunny Trails, Diane posts about her “meanderings [as] a woman who often finds herself on life’s bunny trails. She even has GPS: God’s Positioning System to guide her back! I’ve enjoyed the pictures she has posted as part of Wordless Wednesdays!
4. Flowers N Plaid Homeschool is the blog of Donna. Donna lives in Australia and is the mother of 6 children. I’ve been reading a few of her posts about her love of crafts.
5. Gadow Ohana---this crew member is just getting this blog off the ground. I enjoyed the post about her son wanting to do school.
6. I stopped by this blog: His Wonderful Works at least twice during my blog walk for this list. I very much enjoyed reading about her children playing with a freezer box. She’s also inspired me to pray for my neighborhood. She posted a challenge that her Pastor issued at church.
7. Elizabeth blogs at Expand. She established this blog in Feb of 2010. Check out the great button her husband created for her TOS Mini-Crew.
8. Confessions of a Homeschooler is a well established blog with some great ideas! I especially liked the post about aluminum foil art.
9. I don’t recommend visiting The Sojourner when you are hungry! Oh my it’s getting close to diinner time here and my mouth is watering over Blackberry Freezer Jam and Maple Carrot Spice Cupcakes!
10. I wasn’t sure what to write about A Full Heart. Erin certainly does write from a full heart. I just finished reading a slightly older post about the Western Church and persecution. Well worth the read!
11. Erin is currently hosting a Blog Hop over at Closing Time. If you are a homeschooler you may want to check it out!
Thanks for the comment and follow on my blog. It's always fun to meet new homeschooling families and see what God is teaching them.ReplyDelete