Meet Me On Monday 4/11
It’s Monday again. Yes, it is *still* Monday here even though I am posting this much later than I have done in the past.
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date? Date a celebrity? No thanks. Seriously. I would not want to be involved in a relationship with a celebrity. There are *characters* I’d like to meet like Dr. Daniel Jackson but I have no desire to date the actor Michael Shanks.
2. Do you have any food restrictions? Do you mean like food allergies or sensitivities? No. Not really. I do have some food restrictions as part of my Orthodox Christian faith but that’s different and only on certain days and during certain seasons and it *is* a choice.
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? That depends. Do I need to shower? Do I have to direct family traffic and make sure *everyone* is ready or am I just responsible for me? Do I get to include “wake up and be coherent time?” 15 minutes to an hour. The less I have to do or worry about the faster I can be ready.
4. Sausage or bacon? Bacon. Hands down bacon! I do enjoy sausage every now and again but if given a choice, I choose bacon. Papa Murphy’s has made me very happy with their Bacon Bacon Bacon Pizza. Oh nuts.. now I’m thinking about bacon (see #2)
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo? None of the above. I Swagbuck! Have you heard of Swagbucks? Well if you scroll down to the bottom of my blog, you’ll see a Swagbucks widget. Every time I do a search I have the potential of earning Swagbucks. I can trade those Swagbucks in for cool things like Amazon gift cards.