Meet me on Monday 4/4
I’m not a big fan of Mondays. I guess I’m like Garfield.
But there is a redeeming feature of Mondays and it can be found at Never Growing Old with the Meet Me on Monday meme.
Here are this week’s Questions:
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I don’t know. I really need variety in my life. I go nuts if dinner is just ONE thing. It would have to be something that could be varied a bit day by day. Maybe pizza. I swear the rest of my family could eat only pizza for the rest of their lives and be perfectly satisfied.
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them? Neither, Both? Often I will start a blog post in advance but not necessarily schedule it. I’ll start it on one day but polish, edit, and publish it on another. Sometimes I will actually write a post in advance and schedule it and sometimes I do start a post and publish it on the same the day. Depends on the topic and my mood I guess.
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes. The first time that I remember riding in an ambulance, I was in labor with the twins and being transported from the military hospital to the local German hospital. 4 days later we (the baby twins and I) rode in an ambulance from the German hospital to the military base where we were then flown to the BIG military hospital. I was not a patient for that ride. I was merely the mom. 6 weeks later I was transported by ambulance from the Ronald McDonald house to the University Hospital next door to the Children’s Hospital where Supergirl was in Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. I had an infection that went septic. I’ve ridden in ambulance a couple of other times as just the mom when we’ve had to transport Supergirl. Riding in an ambulance is an adventure I would have been willing to forego.
4. What is your favorite candle scent? Good question! I dunno. Let me go smell my candles and check. It’s a toss up between Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon Cider. I think I’m gonna have to go with Pumpkin Spice but then I lit the candles and I do really like the cinnamon cider.
5. Coffee or tea? Well now that depends on the time of day or where or rather in what country I reside. When I lived in England it was tea no matter what time. On those rare occasions when someone served coffee it was always instant, so I much preferred tea. Tea with milk and sugar please. I’m particularly fond of Earl Grey! When I lived in Germany, I drank coffee except on Saturdays when we’d have hot cocoa. I always associated German Breakfast as meats, cheeses, brotchen and hot cocoa. Here in the USA, I need my morning coffee. But in the afternoons I like tea. Sometimes herbal and sometimes something more reminiscent of England.
Post a Comment