Supergirl Answers a Survey about Her Mom
I have been seeing this interview on Facebook. Ask your child these questions and record exactly what they say. I decided I’d rather do as a blog post so I asked Supergirl the questions. Questions are in bold. My commentary is in purple.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Take your thyroid. [yup, every morning I tell her to take her thyroid medication which gets shortened to “take your thyroid.”]
2. What makes mom happy?
When I drink all the water. [She must drink a full glass of water with her thyroid medication. I’ve been a stickler about making her do it.]
3. What makes mom sad?
When she calls her mom and she can’t talk and she misses her dad.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Um, when she was a girl she went to school. When she grew up she went to college and got a college degree.
6. How old is your mom?
Three? No. Wait. I don’t know. [I think 3 is her current favorite number.]
7. How tall is your mom?
Bigger than me.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work. Clean the house. No. Wait. Maybe playing games on her computer.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Fun stuff. Watching TV with my dad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking. Making dinner. Making lunch. Making breakfast.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
She’s not very good at sleeping. She has problems sleeping.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Working on her computer. She has Crew stuff.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Eggs. Or McDonald’s Sausage and Egg Biscuit
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
I’m very proud of my mom working.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
The Evil Queen [See the notes about the thyroid. I am pretty sure I am the Evil Queen because I make her drink the water and wait the 30 minutes before allowing her to eat breakfast. The “Thyroid” must be taken on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.]
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Math, play wii bowling, IEW
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Sometimes we wear the colors and we have the same last name
19. How are you and your mom different?
We have different hair. I am blonde and mom has brown.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she gave birth to me and that’s how she loves me. [I am not sure my giving birth shows her how I love her but I got lots of hugs for this question.]
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His beard. [his beard???!!!!! Really?? Well, I like it when it is nice and trim. I don’t know if it’s really what I like most but I chuckled at her answer.]
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the restaurant to get food
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Let’s say 16 [um no, not quite twice that!]
Loved this! :)ReplyDelete
"We have the same last name" - 😆ReplyDelete
This was so sweet!!ReplyDelete