Random Five on Friday ~ October 2nd Edition
Yes, it’s still Friday! Let’s just jump in shall we!
1. I am so excited! It’s time to start thinking about the 2016 Schoolhouse Review Crew. Today, the Crew put out a teaser. If you’ve been reading my blog and wanted to know how you could get such fabulous stuff to review you’ll want to check out this post that tells you what you need to know about joining the Schoolhouse Review Crew. Look for an announcement next week about the application process!
2. I have a thing for minions. My favorite app game on my Kindle Fire is Despicable Me: Minion Rush. So my husband had to bring home these:
3. It was a beautiful clear night on Sunday so we were able to see the moon and the lunar eclipse.
4. We did actually get to harvest one small but very cute green bell pepper and one ugly and smaller pepper. We got one small spaghetti squash. A handful of tomatoes and some onions too. Oh and carrots. The garden just wasn’t doing well this year and I blame the heat and drought.
5. We enjoyed homemade pizza again this week thanks to Tailorbear! She’s developing her own style and took her father’s recipe to a new level. We enjoyed Bacon Cheeseburger pizzas this time.
Post a Comment