Five Question Friday (3/18/11)
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Testified? No.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress? Yes. I don’t know how well it is preserved but it’s sitting in a box around here somewhere. I have a daughter or two who wants to be able to wear it.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.? I have a place I’d love to go: the ocean. I love the ocean. I don’t get to go to the ocean as much I would like but it is where I would like to go when I am happy or sad or stressed or just need to ponder the Majesty of God.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? Do they sleep with me? No. Did they sleep with me? Yes. I had one who very rarely ever came to sleep with us and one who I wasn’t sure we would ever get her OUT of of our bed. Sometimes having the little one sleep with us meant we all actually got some sleep!
5. Do you watch late night TV? Do you mean like the Tonight Show? No. Do I ever watch TV late at night? Well technically if you’re talking about broadcast TV, no. We don’t have cable or satellite or even an antenna, but we do watch streaming and get DVD’s from Netflix. Very very rarely though do I watch late at night. Once upon a long time ago I was a night owl but not now.
Those are my answers for this week’s Five Question Friday. Check out My Little Life for more responses!