Five Question Friday (8/5)
I haven’t participated in a Five Question Friday in months and months and well a really long time. I decided to take a look at this week’s questions and decided I could do these.
1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? Yes, I have siblings. Am I close to them? Certainly not geographically. And no not really, but they’re blood and I love them. I’m just really lousy at being a sister.
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? Hmmm, tough question. I think I’d go for slightly overweight. Maybe I’m just settling since I am more than slightly overweight but if I choose slightly overweight then I don’t have to lose quite so much as I would if I were to be slightly underweight.
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? Growing up and attending the Minnesota State Fair, I would have to say the little Tom Thumb doughnuts. I love those mini donuts. Those aren’t really an option at my current State Fair. Must have’s for us are the Onion Blossom and those Russian meat and cheese filled bread things that I can *never* remember how to pronounce let alone spell.
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? Well as a homeschooling family, my kids are not “going” to school so this question doesn’t really apply to us in that sense. And as far starting school? Well we have started. Sort of. We’ve been having a lousy summer so we started doing school on yucky days so that we can take off any Sunny day that we want in September/October.
5. Pool or Ocean? Ocean. I love the ocean! A pool is acceptable but I love the ocean. Swimming in the ocean isn’t the same as a pool but oh how I love the ocean! Growing up in Minnesota we had lots of lakes and that was ok until I experienced the ocean. Now I’d choose ocean over lake in a heart beat. Lakes are beautiful and I enjoy them but nothing compares to the ocean.
Five Question Friday is hosted by Mama M at My Little Life.
I love that ya'll can take off sunny days later because you're doing the work now...(Found your blog from Five Question Friday)ReplyDelete